年代ensors are becoming increasingly ubiquitous.Many applications, such as those in the Internet of Things (IoT), automotive, and mobile markets increasingly rely on the ability to interpret a combination of environmental conditions such as pressure, temperature, motion, and proximity.By pre-integrating sensor and actuator-specific IP blocks together with software in a single subsystem, Synopsys gives designers a complete, SoC-ready sensor and control solution that can significantly reduce their design and integration effort, lower design risk and accelerate time-to-market.
The DesignWare® ARC® Sensor and Control IP Subsystem is optimized to process data from digital and analog sensors, offloading the host processor and enabling more power efficient processing of sensor data.Faster application-specific control loops are driven via precision peripherals, and DSP single-cycle math computations and fractional arithmetic support.The fully configurable subsystem includes the choice of an ARC EM4 or EM6 processor, optional IEEE 754-2008 compliant FPU, integrated control peripherals, data converter interfaces, hardware accelerators, an extensive library of software DSP functions and I/O software drivers.The ARC Sensor and Control IP Subsystem provides designers with a complete, pre-verified solution that optimizes sensor fusion and actuator/motor control functions increasingly prevalent in automotive, mobile, industrial and IoT markets.
DesignWare的电弧传感器和控制IP子系统 integrated hardware and software solution
Downloads and Documentation
- Integrated, pre-verified hardware and software IP subsystem consisting of a choice of an ARC EM4 or EM6 processor, serial digital interfaces, data converter interfaces, hardware accelerators, software library of DSP functions and I/O drivers
- Optional IEEE 754-2008 compliant FPU reduces energy consumption by 10X for sensor applications executing floating point operations
- Integrated hardware accelerators for sensor-specific functions boost performance efficiency and reduce power consumption by up to 85% compared to discrete solutions
- Highly configurable with tightly integrated peripherals and dedicated hardware maximize sensor processing efficiency
- Extensive library of off-the-shelf software DSP functions, including mathematical, filtering, matrix/vector and decimation/interpolation, speeds application software development